Juices for Weight Loss
Various types of juices are an important part of fad diets. They are strongly recommended in all types of weight loss diets. Juices can help lose weight in a very effective, nutritious way. It allows you to lose some extra fats as well as helps get rid of toxins. You should have a glass of vegetable juice before each meal. This helps cut back your appetite. Parsley juice and carrot juice help maintain blood sugar levels, which also helps prevent feeling hungry.
You can make a wide variety of juices using a combination of green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, cabbage, asparagus, cucumber and carrots. It also increases your vitamin intake. They are significantly helpful for weight loss and detoxify your body and useful for internal cleansing. Asparagus, celery and cucumber are diuretics, which help you lose water weight. A combination of various juices provides a number of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytochemicals.
Vegetables and fruits are low in calories and fats. Hence, high calorie foods should be replaced by fruit and vegetable juices in order to lose weight quickly. Vegetable juice provides a concentrated source of nutrients. You can also include certain spices and foods in the juices, which help support the fat burning process. Since vegetables are low in sugar and calories as comparative to fruits, vegetable juices are more preferred than fruit juices for weight loss. You can use some spices such as cardamom, pepper, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder to support the fat burning process.
Juice Recipes for Weight Loss
You can prepare the juice from a single type of fruits or a combination of different fruits and vegetables. You can make the juices using juicers, mixers or juicing machines. You can add ground hot spices such as allspice, cinnamon, pepper and cayenne to the juice, which stimulate metabolism. You can try some of the following juice recipes for weight loss:
- Papaya Passion: To prepare this tasty juice, you will require 1 medium papaya, 5 pitted dates and 1 red apple. Blend everything well and serve it fresh.
- Flying Orange: It is a delicious alcohol-free pure pleasure. It is made from 2 pears, 1 sweet potato and 3 pink grapefruits. It is a refreshing drink without a nasty hangover.
- Jogger’s Paradise: It is made from 1 small yam, 2 hard pears and 3 oranges. It is a power-pushing, muscle-blasting juice, perfect for joggers. It offers significant endurance and strength. This nutrient-packed, enzyme-rich juice is known for offering a fuel for intense aerobic activities.
- A Taste of Heaven: This refreshing juice is made from 2 carrots, 2 apples, 1 sweet potato and pinch dulse powder. Blend together all the ingredients and decorate the juice with a thin slice of Spanish onion.
- Strawberry Delight: Blend together 4-8 strawberries, 8-10 dates and 1-2 bananas. This juice is quite tasty and refreshing.
- Calcium Drink Recipe: You can prepare a calcium-rich drink using 3 medium carrots, ½ cup fresh broccoli pieces, 1 apple, ½ lemon and small handful fresh parsley.
- Potassium Drink: Try this refreshing juice, rich in vitamins and potassium. Blend together 1 stalk of celery, 4 medium carrots, handful of fresh spinach, handful of fresh parsley and ½ lemon.