2010 Serena Williams Oops

Tennis champion Serena Williams told how she is finally fulfilling a life long dream – becoming a nail technician.

And she revealed despite her professional success she is still 'confused' in her personal life, saying that love 'sucks.'

The world number one treated Oprah Winfrey to a pedicure in a special show looking at stars' dream jobs.

Despite being a multi-millionaire athlete, Serena Williams said she has been training in Florida and Los Angeles and has already logged in 200 of the 600 hours she needs to qualify as a nail technician.

'Really, when they told me about this I thought this was a joke,' said Winfrey as she introduced the segment.

But, as she worked on the talk show host's feet, Williams explained: 'When I was younger I was always obsessed with nails…

'It kind of relaxes me. I'm always watching TV and kind of wasting time not doing much.

'So I joked with my sister and I said I'm going to nail school, the whole nines, and nobody believed me.'

Click to launch this Serena Williams gallery Click to launch this Serena Williams gallery Click to launch this Serena Williams gallery Click to launch this Serena Williams gallery Click to launch this Serena Williams gallery


Serena Williams Oops
Serena Williams Oops
Serena Williams Oops
Serena Williams Oops
Serena Williams Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment