1. A hidden UTI: In some cases, fatigue may be the only sign of a urinary tract infection.If you suspect something's up (and you have pain and burning when you pee) talk to your doc. A urine test can quickly confirm a UTI.
2. Your diet: If you're not eating enough, you will be tired. Calories = energy.
3. Food allergies you didn't know you had: Some doctors believe that exhaustion could be a sign of hidden food allergies.
4. Caffeine overload: You probably reach for more coffee when you're tired, but experts say that too much caffeine can sometimes backfire, causing you to feel more fatigued.
5. Undetected thyroid problems: Fatigue is one symptom of a thyroid condition called hypothyroidism. Fortunately, this is such a treatable thing.Most health experts concur that every woman should have her thyroid levels tested every few years (just a simple blood test) to rule out any such conditions (they're common in women).